Blog Archive

Thursday, July 25, 2013

France-Day 18: Not much happened again

Today was pretty boring again. We dropped my aunt and uncle off in town so that they could go to a fancy restaurant at 12:30, and then my mom and I hit a few stores. We wen to a couple grocery stores and I bought a few more snacks to bring home as souvenirs. Then we stopped at a bakery thing. We had some weird quiche for lunch (it wasn't all that great) and then I had a yummy strawberry tart for dessert. We went to a couple more stores, and found out with great disappointment that they got a lot less interesting in the past four years. It made me sad, but I don't have any  money left, so it was probably a good thing. 

When we got home I accidentally took a several hour nap, because my body has become really exhausted over the past few days. Then I had some dinner, and took my math placement test for school. It told me pretty much exactly what I expected. 

I finished filling out a few more forms for school, worried oer a few other things, got bugged (an very annoyed) by my family about making more lemon bars tomorrow, and here I am. The thing that frustrates me about making lemon bars is that they are so simple and boring! I wanted to make more interesting things while I was here, but everyone is insisting on the lemon bars so it is taking away from my time to make for interesting foods. I'll just have to deal with it though.

Well, that is really about it for today. I still need to finish editing the post from yesterday, but I'll get it done eventually.

I really am about ready to go home. I want to see my friends again, and we aren't really doing anything interesting for the rest of the days here. well, just three more days )plus a day on the plane)

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment