Blog Archive

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekend

So, due to a wondrous thing called MEA we had a long weekend off from school, so I guess i will start a long rambling post about how that went.

Let's start with Thursday. I went shopping with my mom in the morning, and she bout me a bunch of stuff, which was weird, but zI needed the clothes so it was also great. Work was  then after work I went to the shop. Luke and I had made plans to drive to Mankato (about a 45 minute drive) so that he could go to Best Buy and get the headphones we wanted. The plans for this had been put off for about three days, which was frustrating me, but in the end I'm glad we didn't got until Thursday. We got there at about 6:30 ish I believe, and first we went to the mall. We checked out a couple of stores, but spent the most time in Barnes and Noble, which was fun. Then we went to Best Buy and got his headphones (which were insanely expensive). On the way back we listened to music and talked about what we should eat. (I love just sitting in the car with him and chatting, so that was fun.) We settled on going to Applebees. It was funny, because he got all self conscious when we were there, because he felt like it was a fancy restaurant, (which its not, but we usually just get Mcdonalds or something, so Applebees was a lot fancier than he was used to, and apparently he has never been there before XD) and he thought he was under-dressed or something. It was funny. After we ate we went back to my house and watched Code Geass til about 11, when he had to go home. In the two months (as of tomorrow) we've been dating it was probably the most 'date-like' thing we've ever done. I liked it.

Friday.... Friday wasn't as good. I slept in waaay to much, and had another really boring day at work. I was hoping to hang out with Luke again after work, and we did sort of hang out at the shop. I wasn't feeling all that great though, and didn't really want to be there. I would've rather hung out at my house and watched a movie. I also didn't really feel like dealing with all the people who were there. I was kinda having issues with mood swings (I get them really bad sometimes) and they were swinging towards a negative side. But I didn't want to accidentally guilt Luke into hanging out with me again, cuz I don't want him to feel like I am always going to force him to hang out with me (I accidentally last control of my mood once and got all sad, which kind of guilted him into hanging out with me, and I felt bad about that) so I tried to hide that I was upset, and I didn't do a very good job about that. My solution to that was to that was just to distance myself. I didn't talk very much and just tucked myself away into a corner. I went for walks when I felt like I was about to burst, and they were nice walks. Once I went and sat by the fountain in central park, and the sound of the water and the soft light of the street lamps was very relaxing. But that was pretty much Friday for you.

Saturday was ok. We tried to make up for not really hanging out on Friday by hanging out on Saturday before Luke had to go to work, but in the end he couldn't come over because his brother took his car. I got kind of frustrated, because I had been waiting all morning. The two books I ordered over Amazon came though, which was exciting. I knew they were coming though, so I spent all morning waiting for them. It was exciting to finally have them. I also made fried rice on Saturday. I got a lot of homework done Saturday night, although at one point Oliver (My cat) decided it was a great idea to come lie down right on top of my math homework while I was doing it.  After awhile I stopped and started drawing. and that was pretty much my night.

Today I slept in too much again, and then spent most of my day sitting around. I drew for awhile, and I read a bit in my new art books. I was hoping Luke would come over, since we didn't really follow through with plans. He got caught up in a Magic:The Gathering game of commander, which took hours though. I started to get really frustrated, because he was gonna come over after that, but it was taking forever and I was sick of waiting. I sat around waiting for close to four hours, and I actually got really down, because I felt like I had wasted my entire long weekend waiting for things that wouldn't happen. Int the end he did come over though, and I'm really glad he did. It cheered me up a lot. we sat on my couch in my room and watched more episodes of Code Geass until about 10:30. It was really fun. He had to go home then, so we said goodnight. We are messaging over Skype now.

But anyways, that was my weekend. I'll be back to school tomorrow, and busy as ever!

Goodnight Blog people, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment