Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I Need You to Listen for a Moment

Hey. Hey you. yeah, you know who I'm talking about. Listen, please. You've been pretty down lately. You've been saying some pretty dark things, and I so desperately want to help but I do not know how. So I'll do the only thing I can. I will write. I will write for you.

Please don't give up on things. There is so much brightness in your life, please don't forget those moments. I know how the dark clouds can gather in your mind, and how easy it is to forget that the sun is still shining behind them. I've felt that way so many times, I just don't often show it. I understand. Many of us do. Come to us when you need a shoulder or an ear. You know who will listen. Remember us! Remember us, and be happy, because I know we will give every ounce of happiness we have to you, so that you can be happy.

Please, understand this. You are an amazing person. You should never feel like you are worthless or wish to give up, because you are stronger than that. You are a star that burns bright in the darkness, and you have impacted so many people. Me, for example. I don't know where I would be without your guidance and aid. I don't know where I'd be without your friendship. I do know that I would be so desperately lost and lonely. I can't imagine not having your friendship, the idea is incomprehensible to me. There is one thing I know though; without you my world would be a heck of a lot darker.

So come to us to find the happy moments beyond the rain. We will paint in the silver lining when all you see is the storm. We will dull the edge of the blade, and soften the blows of your mind. We will do our very best to light the darkness, and lead you back into the dawn. Come to us, for we are waiting. We are waiting because we need you. We need you so desperately though you may not see it.

You are our shining star. You are the light in the dark for so many of us. Let us be the same for you.

Do it for your happiness, and if that can't convince you, do it for me. Let us join in a fight for happiness, together. Side by side. We are sisters of fantasy, comrades of nerdy adventures. There is no fight we can't win if we do it together. So come, lets fight for your happiness. No, lets fight for our happiness, and we can fight till we find the light. I would do nothing less for my very best friend.

2 comments:

  1. Caitlin, you do not understand how much I love you right now. I try to keep my mental plagues away from you, that is why I hide. I see you as more fragile, and I must stop that. I try to hide the sadness from you, because I fear you breaking. I am crying right now, because I am happy, because we are sisters. Thank you so much Caitlin. You are my shining star as well ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always here to listen Kiyah. Always. You should never feel the need to hide your sadness from me, and I will always do anything I can to help you find happiness :)

      Delete