Blog Archive

Friday, January 25, 2013

Thank You

Thank you. You know this already, but I cannot express how much I appreciate how much you do for me. Thank you for noticing that something was wrong. For noticing my blank stare and unhappy face. Thank you for being gentle and getting me away from every one. Thank you for listening as I talked about nothing to make myself feel better. Thank you for holding me tight and telling me "everything is going to be alright" as I curled into your arms and sobbed after fighting with my mom. Thank you for always being there for me, and for never getting mad no matter how stupid and silly the things I do are. Thank you for really caring about me, because I feel like not many people do anymore. Thank you for being mine, my dearest, because I have no idea what I would do without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment